Our COVID-19 Policy and Procedures on In-Person Worship
Over the last several months all of us have had to make adjustments to how we go about our daily and regular activities. In order to keep all of our church family safe and healthy we have initiated the following protocols:
- Please do not attend in person
- if you or someone in your household is currently ill or has had symptoms in the last 24 hours;
- you have been recently exposed to the virus;
- you are at a higher risk of COVID-19 due to a health condition;
- you have some other health concern
We do offer an online (Zoom) option for our 9:30am Service on Sundays. (See form below)
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the Service time and wait in your vehicle until the doors are opened.
- For the safety of others and to follow local ordinances, we request that you wear a mask at all times while inside the building.
- Hand sanitizer/handwashing is available before and after each service.
- Please practice keeping a social distance (at least 6’) from those who do not live under your roof.
- At the end of the service, please follow the Pastor’s instructions for dismissal.
- While we know you have missed each other, we ask that you not congregate inside the building before or after the service.
- Holy Communion is offered after the Service for those physically in attendance. Safe distribution of elements is practiced.
If you are attending in person, please recognize that the Service is being broadcast live. This means that you are part of the “live studio audience!” Please understand that while speaking/preaching, the leader’s eye contact may be directed at the camera, not at those in the Sanctuary. We thank you for your understanding.
And, Pastor Fred is always available for an in-home visit or in office consultation, with Holy Communion, if desired.
If you do wish to attend in person please complete this form (each week) so we can manage the number of people in our sanctuary.