Our COVID-19 Policy and Procedures on In-Person Worship
In order to keep all of our church family safe and healthy we have initiated the following protocols:
- Please do not attend in person
- if you or someone in your household is currently ill or has had symptoms in the last 24 hours;
- if you have tested positive during the last 7 days, symptom free for least 24 hours and no longer taking meds to relief the symptoms.
- you have been recently exposed to the virus;
We do offer an online (Zoom) option for our 9:30am Service on Sundays. (See form below)
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before the Service time.
- While we do not require a mask to attend our worship, those who do are welcomed. We attempt to space chairs apart as best we can so everyone can be comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer/handwashing is available before and after each service.
- Holy Communion is offered every Sunday. If you have any questions or special needs, please contact pastor prior to service.
If you are attending in person, please recognize that the Service is being broadcast live. This means that you are part of the “live studio audience!” Please understand that while speaking/preaching, the leader’s eye contact may be directed at the camera, not at those in the Sanctuary. We thank you for your understanding.
Pastor Fred is always available for an in-home visit or in office consultation, with Holy Communion, if desired.
If you do wish to attend in person please complete this form (each week) so we can manage the number of people in our sanctuary.